2. This policy describes how and when we collect your personal information, what that information may be used for, who uses it, when it may be disclosed to other parties, and how you can access your details and control your own personal information.
* Notice. This policy serves as a notice pursuant to the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
Information Collection and Use
1. We may collect and hold personal information/data ("Personal Information") about you, including without limitation full name, contact number and email address, other contact details, identification details, and other information relevant to providing you with volunteering opportunities. You agree to indemnify us in the event we suffer any loss or damage as a result of your failure to comply with the same.
2. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal information you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal information is kept up to date.
3. We may collect personal information in one or more of the following circumstances or for one or more of the following purposes:
a)to process your volunteer request and for other operational and administrative purposes, including without limitation, send notification, manage your account;
b)to undertake various activities that is required by law;
c) for administrative, operational, marketing, planning, product or service development, troubleshooting and research requirements;
d)or any purpose made known to you at the time at the time of collection of your personal information. (collectively referred to as "circumstances / purposes")
4. If you fail to provide us with personal information stated in paragraph 3.1 above, we may not be able to perform and/or carry out any of the circumstances or the purposes.
Security of Your Personal Information
1. We will take reasonable steps to protect any personal information we receive from you via our website from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information on our behalf. Where required by applicable laws, personal information will be destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed for audit purposes.
2. However as the website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us and you do so at your own risk.
Access and Correction
1. You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us. Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will endeavour to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (e.g. by emailing or mailing it to you).
2. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
3. In accordance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010, and to the extent not limited by any other applicable law, we may charge a fee for processing your request for access or correction to the personal information.
1. If you have any questions about our policy, or any concerns or a complaint regarding the treatment of your privacy by us, please use the contact us page on this website to email us.
2. We may change this policy from time to time. All changes to this policy will be posted in an updated version of the policy on this website.